Monday 1 October 2012

A New Month, A New Challenge

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”
Abraham Lincoln

Today is the first day of October 2012 and the beginning of my second Ultimate Blogging Challenge.  Life is pretty weird sometimes.  I have been short of work in my accounting business and last week I received a call from a local guest house to quote on doing their books and the bottle store down the road (cough – I buy my cigarettes there) needs an accountant.  My son has taken me on to do cold calling for his business and expects me to make at least 100 phone calls a day.  To top it all I have the flu and should be in bed! 
Life goes on regardless and I am looking forward to sharing ideas, reading other posts and somewhere along the road, making new and amazing friends.




I am hoping to give you a wealth of information on recovery and these are the topics I intend to follow over the next 31 days:

Mondays:                    Transformation strategies
Tuesdays:                   Health tips                  
Wednesdays:              Recovery news and opinion posts
Thursdays:                  Self- improvement
Fridays:                      Recovery in general
Saturdays:                  The 12 step program
Sundays:                    Life principles

I would be so pleased if anyone has any other ideas they would like me to cover.  Your comments below will be so appreciated.
Here’s to a great challenge!

“Whatever you are, be a good one.”
Abraham Lincoln

10 comments:

  1. Sara,
    I am eagerly anticipating reading what you have to say. This is also my second time participating in the challenge. Not sure if you have a network of other recovery blogs you are affiliated with, but highlighting other blogs that may have different approaches to recovery that helped them in their journeys could be a powerful addition to what you are doing.

    Be well,
    Kina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kina - that was one of the exercises in the 31 Day Blog Challenge - thanks for the reminder xxx

      Delete
  2. Sara,
    Sad that you are not well! I've been talking about balance in the last few posts. Self-care is crucial, but sometimes it just feels good to give into pressure! Right?? I don't do it often, but wallowing can be one good cure!
    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking a load of immune boosters and vitamin C - will be on the mend soon. Don't mind the pressure - keeps me busy and out of trouble lol. Thanks so much for the comment xxx

      Delete
  3. This is my first time in the challenge. I want to exercise my wriing muscles and blog more regularly:-)Love what you have planned out for the month. Sending you healing energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana and good luck - just write from your heart and whatever comes to mind xxx

      Delete
  4. Always great to see other people in recovery (9/18/1996) finding new ways to share their recovery process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark - encouraging to know there are others out there who are in recovery - trying to pay the message forward the best I can xxx

      Delete